The East Bay Consortium of Educational Institutions, Inc. is one of fifteen California Student Opportunity and Access Projects (Cal-SOAP) administered by the California Student Aid Commission.
The East Bay Consortium provides services to students and teachers in Oakland to achieve the goal of increasing the number of students finishing high school and enrolling in postsecondary institutions.
For Students the East Bay Consortium provides:
- Summer academic enrichment programs for 7th-12th graders
- Year round tutoring and mentoring
- Saturday programs for students
- Parent workshops
- College and career fairs
- College going and financial aid workshops
- Cash for College
- High school and college advising
For teachers and prospective teachers the East Bay Consortium provides:
- Summer teacher and prospective teacher institute
- Support in the classroom
- Academic and professional training for prospective teachers.
Watch our East Bay Consortium video below.
To learn more click here: