CSAC-Cal Grant C Award Program
Award Number: 7,761
GPA Required: Varies
All areas of study
P. O. Box 419026
Rancho Cordova , CA 95741 9026
Email: Email Customer Relations via the website
The Cal Grant C award is more competitive and not guaranteed, asthe entitlement awards are if you meet eligibility requirements. The C award is meant to assist students with tuition/fee and training costs for occupational or vocational programs.
Awards are for vocationally oriented students from low- and middle-income families.Recipients are selected based on financial need and vocational aptitude and must be enrolled in a vocational program at a California Community College, independent college, or vocational school, in a course of study lasting from four months to two years. Applicants must submit a FAFSA and Cal Grant GPA Verification form by March 2.
All Cal Grant applicants must also:
• Be California residents
• Be U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens
• Meet U.S. Selective Service requirements
• Attend an eligible California qualifying postsecondary institution
• Be enrolled at least half-time
• Maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined at school of attendance
• Have family income and assets below the established ceilings
• Not be in default on any student loan
• Not owe any federal or state grant refund.