Ann and Jon Reynolds Scholarship
Award Number: 2
GPA Required: 3.0
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland , CA 94621
Applicant must be a graduating senior from one of Alameda County's public or private high schools.
- Applicant must have a record of community service/involvement for at least two years.
- Applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must have proof of admission to a four year accredited college. - Applicant must show financial need. Student Aid Report Summary from Federal Student Aid Program (or equivalent financial information) MUST ACCOMPANY application.
- Applicant must be a native born U.S. citizen.
- Applicant must remain in good standing academically in order to maintain scholarship eligibility and must be working toward and making progress at obtaining a baccalaureate degree.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING
1. TRANSCRIPT(S) of the applicant's high school record.
2. THREE LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION - Each applicant must obtain three letters of recommendation from a teacher, counselor/principal and someone familiar with applicant's community service.
3. AUTOBIOGRAPHIC ESSAY not to exceed 500 words.
4. COMMUNITY SERVICE INFORMATION - Name of the organization, location, length of service and brief description of service performed.
5. STUDENT AID REPORT (SAR) from the Federal Student Aid Programs determining your Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) or other documentation indicating your EFC.
6. PROOF OF ADMISSION TO A FOUR YEAR ACCREDITED COLLEGE.