Application will be available in February of each year.
Graduating seniors from:
a) Oakland Unified School District high schools
b) Berkeley High School
c) Richmond High School
d) St. Elizabeth High School
e) Seniors who have participated in the East Bay Consortium’s Pre-Collegiate Academy (PCA) at Merritt College regardless of the high school they attend.
2. Must have participated in an East Bay Consortium sponsored events/workshops/programs.
3. Will be attending a 4-year accredited college or university, OR a community college.
4. Cumulative minimum 2.8 GPA, if attending a 4-year institution, or cumulative minimum 2.0 GPA if attending a community college.
5. Demonstrated active participation in extra curricular activities.
6. Financial Need.
7. If eligible, MUST apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
1100 3rd Ave. , Portable 4
Oakland, CA 94606