ADHA Institute for Oral Health Scholarships
Institution: American Dental Hygienists Association
Award Type/Amount: $1,000 to $2,000
Award Number: n/a
GPA Required: Varies
Deadline: Early February
Ethnicity: All, African American, Asian American, Chicano/Latino/Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, Person of Color
- Must be enrolled in an accredited dental hygiene program in the United States
- Completed a minimum of one year in a dental hygiene curriculum. Students entering their first year of dental hygiene school are not eligible; students may be in the process of completing their first year when application is submitted.
- A minimum grade point average (GPA)- varies dependant on scholarship
- A full-time student during the academic year for which you are applying (e.g. Fall 2013 – Spring 2014).
- Must be an active member or student member of the American Dental Hygienists’ Association (ADHA).
- Graduate students must hold an active dental hygiene license and hold the minimum of a baccalaureate degree
211 E. Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: (312) 440-2547
Last Modified: December 05, 2013